Please send resume to : email@example.com
Need someone on w2 only and able to attend F2F in NJ
Title: AWS DevOps/System Engineer
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 06+ Months (Can extend up to 30months)
As a member of the Platform as a Service team, you will be responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex systems. This includes the design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications, configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end resources, and advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications. Deployment, middleware administration and operational support of (production, staging, test and development) environments for multiple projects using WebSphere, WebLogic, and Tomcat Application Server. Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
In addition, this role requires the candidate to be highly flexible in hours of work because of its customer-facing, highly available infrastructure requirements. Work closely with Dev, QA and production support team members to align and orchestrate resolutions on open issues/defects. Provides high level written communications to upper management regarding production issues.
• Experience with cloud platforms AWS( Auto scaling , AVI, security, EC2 , EFS , EBS , S3 , KMS)
• Hands on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible
• Working knowledge of monitoring tools like CA Wily, New Relic, and Datadog
• Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Logstash
• Execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including the configuration management , Build and Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery
• Ansible based deployment and configuration automation solutions.
• Experience with web based services and protocols ( HTTP , HTTPS, REST , Apache , Tomcat)
• Migration Experience with JEE Applications to open source.
• Experience on advanced Linux concepts ( Namespaces , CGroups )
• Experience with micro-service architectures and deployment.
• Knowledge on L2/L3 protocols , IPv4/IPv6 and TCP/IP stack .
• Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server to Springboot Tomcat migration for J2EE applications.
• 3-5 years managing and administrating middleware technologies(Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat).
• 3+ years hands-on experience with Solaris, Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu), in bare-metal and Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, OpenStack)
• Proficiency in high level script languages (Python preferred) as well as script environments like bash Experience with DevOps workflow automation (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet)
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Stash
• M.S. or relevant experience required.