Need EADs(H4/L2), GC, USC
Send resume to : email@example.com
Our client is looking for backend Java developers who are local to the SF Bay Area.
Title: Java Engineer
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
Duration: 6 months (Potential of Contract-to-Hire)
As a senior member of our Agile team, you understand how to leverage Java to rapidly build RESTful APIs that are easy to understand, use and maintain. You know how to deal with external and internal clients to your services, and know how to make the call between extending, versioning or creating a new service. You can help with logic migration from Rails
and Ruby, and can squeeze out every drop of performance, using well-architected API design, caching and occasionally dropping down to underlying frameworks. And, in all things you care
about quality: careful coding and review, testing and thoroughness, deployment and verification.
Work Experience: 7+ years of Java, strength on server-side, recent focus on RESTful Web
– Strong experience with Spring
-Experience with Hibernate, RDBMS design, query optimization
– Experience with caching methods like Redis, memcached, EHCache
– Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis CI etc., setting up pipelines and managing your build procs
– Skilled in analysis and design for implementation, sizing, performance tuning, and
– Familiarity with Rails, Django or similar web app framework will be an added advantage
-Other keywords peculiar to our world: Linux, Tomcat, Dropwizard, Github, Postgres,
Ansible, Maven, Gradle…and more 🙂
– Focused written communication skills for subsystem planning and designs
– Team spirit! Making the effort and taking pride in helping others. Supporting your work in
production with our DevOps team.
– Able to listen and evaluate ideas and opinions without bias and contribute to a common culture of excellence!