Need EADs(H4/L2), USC and GC only
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 month contract (Long term could be 2+ years)
- Full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation (iOS and Android), including system analyst, test driven application development, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps at high velocity and high quality
- Adapt Digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
- Troubleshoot debug and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their SLAs
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 10 years direct experience in software development
- 5 years in mobile solutions design and implementation
- Experience in Native Mobile app development (Android, iOS or Windows device), hands on Java /Swift/Object-C and/or React Native Code
- Hands on development experience with cross platform display and performance optimization
- Experience in test-driven development & test automations
- Attention to detail in crafting both tests and codes
- Troubleshoot debug and fix issues
- Proficient in Agile and SCRUM
- Backend web service and API knowledge
Notes: Need strong on both Android and iOS-need to be able to answer architectural and design questions when it comes to both mobile platforms. Ideally come from the financial sector. Someone who has lead implementing enterprise solutions.