We are looking to hire an AI Chatbot Engineer to join the Verizon System of Engagement Team.
Any visa is fine as long as it meet the below skills
Send resumes to : email@example.com
- Lead and develop Chatbot
conversational Flows in utilizing in-house and vendor products for solving
customer’s problem and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Develop and lead customer facing
applications that will be driven by chatbots across Agent
- Participate in IT security process
for application assessment and providing the fixes and remedy for the
- Lead projects, Coordinate
development activities, ensure timely delivery of modules to business with good
quality and report project status to management.
- Coordinate application architecture
and technology initiatives to ensure adoption of proper technology for
- Manage application initiatives,
schedule and align business projects working with CAM and business sponsors.
- Application management, handling
customer escalations, production change controls and ongoing application
- Coordinate activities to diagnose
and resolve customer and other production issues by working with other IT teams
and business partners.
- Ensure proper change control
procedures are followed complying with IT change management
- Business communications and
relationships with other IT, Network, Marketing, Products and Revenue Assurance
- Communicate effectively with
business sponsors and other partner teams to maintain healthy working
- Exchange and share information about
product, pricing and promotions as needed to fulfill business needs and to keep
IT applications up to date.
- Keep up to date with new technology
to provide suggestions on technology directions to management.
- Help management in developing future
strategies for IT Applications, development methodologies and technology
What we’re looking for…
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more
years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work
- Experience in programming with Java
& J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on NLP/NLU.
- Experience with Artificial
Intelligence / Machine learning methodologies.
- Experience on Google Dialog Flow.
- Experience on D-Tree implementation.
- Experience with Micro services
architecture and Springboot development.
Even Better If You Have
- A Degree.
- Mobile/Desktop application
- Experience on implementation of
- Experience with chat platforms like
- Experience with DevOps tools-
Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Atlassian products-(Jira, Bitbucket).
- Experience with JWT and Oauth
- Experience with Social Media handles
and integration with Google Dialog Flow.
- Experience with application
performance tuning and monitoring.
- Experience in using messaging / JMS.
- ExperienceinAWS implementations.
- Experience with in-memory data store
and cache service.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating
- Knowledge of shell scripting.
AI Chatbot Architect
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
Any visa is fine as long as it meets the below skills
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire
AI Chatbot Architect to join the Verizon System of Engagement Team. The AI
Chatbot platform will be one of the largest solution within Verizon. The
candidate will be responsible to role to architect and design a solution that
can handle millions of questions a month. Support the new ECE program (Enhanced
Customer Experience) that deflects the calls from call center and redirect them
to the AI Chatbot solution. AI Chatbot solution will support the social media
platform such as Facebook and Twitter messengers. This platform will also
support smart speakers such as Google Home and Alexa.
- Works independently as
an architect on multiple complex and business critical projects.
- Identify the reusable
components for other Verizon IT Team.
- Makes decision on
application architecture, technology direction and roadmap.
- Design a solution that
can be used by other IT-Teams.
- Evaluate and identify the
vendor products for the appropriate use within the application.
- Makes architecture
evaluations and decisions for integrating Mobile First App, Ask Verizon, Social
Channels and Smart Speakers (Alexa and google Home) to help complete the roll
out to Verizon Customers.
- Develop a guideline and
design principle for developing new dialog flows.
- Leads project team in
activities including project coordination/management, Project alignments,
Leadership communication, application design and architecture.
- Collects client
requirements from business partners, performs analysis, and creates project
specifications and detailed design.
- Responsible for
communicating Architecture and Design to all project stakeholders.
- Coach and Mentor other
members of the team, reviewing their deliverables and setting standards and
- Evaluate and finalize
AWS migration strategy for thirty or more apps under My Verizon Mobile.
- Work closely with IT
Security and Verizon Compliance teams in auditing the App authentication
solutions such as Touch Id on Mobile First App. Lead architect and technology
evaluation for One Verizon Login and AOL/ Yahoo/ Amazon/ Facebook integration.
we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or
four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of
relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s Degree in
- Strong experience in AI
based chat engines.
- Strong knowledge of the
Machine Learning techniques around natural language.
- Experience in
Dialogflow, AI or in any popular NLP engines.
- Strong knowledge IVR
based application development and Conversational IVR.
- Experience in
information systems and latest technologies – JSON, and other mobile
- Strong knowledge of
applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures.
- Experience in Mobile
Technologies such as iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Mobile.
- Experience in Big Data
platform handling large volumes of data and have experience in data processing
- Ability to analyze,
proactively manage problems and make decisions independently that impact
overall system and projects.
- Strong organizational
and problem solving abilities.
- Strong knowledge of
technologies used to build enterprise applications such as SQL, Java, Spring.
- Good knowledge of
software and hardware Infrastructure design.
- Strong Technical
programming and analytical skills.
- Experience in the
leading, designing and development of enterprise scale applications with
expertise in coding, debugging, unit testing applications.
- Experience on beacon
technologies is a huge plus for innovation.
- Strong leadership
capabilities driving technology and solutions strategy in collaborating with
Any visa is fine need to be on w2…..
send resume to: email@example.com
Need SSIS developer with minimum 3 years of experience.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Please share resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Any visa is fine ….send me your best resource who would satisfy the below criteria
Client is a fully integrated
oilfield engineering services provider with an in-house rock laboratory purpose
built for unconventionals. We are seeking a Big Data Architect to lead the development and implementation of a
comprehensive enterprise wide data strategy and architecture and to help
develop its industry-first SaaS analytics platform.
Description of the Role
- Develop databases, data pipelines and related data quality and governance tools
- Partner with Application Owners to design and develop integrated enterprise data solutions
- Partner with IT leadership to ensure security and integrity of data assets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Hands on experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Snowflake DB, Redshift, Cassandra etc.
- Hands on experience designing and developing data pipelines using ETL/ELT tools
- Hands on experience working with visualization applications such as Spotfire, Tableau
- Excellent data modeling skills in transactional as well as analytical applications
- Working knowledge of Data Management and Governance best practices
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Data Virtualization architectures
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with agile development and rapid prototyping
- Understanding of petroleum and/or reservoir engineering workflows and data sets
- Understanding of NoSQL technology patterns and their applications
- Understanding of distributed computing patterns and their applications
- Understanding of Data Management and Governance best practices
Any visa is fine as long as it meets below criteria… Multiple locations and long term contract.
Send resume to: email@example.com
- As a
tech lead, a good amount of your time is spent identifying and clearing
roadblocks for your team.
from debugging the software they are building, to debugging the team they are
- As a
Tech Lead manages the technical debt in effective ways to ensure it doesn’t
accumulate to the point where the only thing the team is doing is servicing
debt and not iterating on the product.
sure that the development team is producing with consistent velocity, and
ability to deliver on its estimates
- As a
tech lead groom and mentor the developers on their team, provide feedback on
their work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices.
- 8-10 years of delivering omnichannel
solutions including native/hybrid mobile platforms..
- Significant experience with
both Native/Hybrid Mobile with cloud (AWS/) technologies including Frontend,
API strategy, serverless, Automaton, CI/CD.
- Experience in agile
development practices & methodologies such as Scrum or Scaled Agile
- Experience in implementing
resilient cloud applications and platform services on AWS.
- Experience with
micro-services architecture, cloud-native architecture and 12-factor application
architecture principles and implementation
- Experience with Digital and
Mobile Technologies (iOS and Android) • Experience in PaaS, immutable
infrastructure, and enabling blue-green deployments
- Master’s degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
- AWS Certified is a big plus.
- Strong good understanding of
the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS,
multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- A good understanding of
security processes and standards.
- Designed and documented
conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application
architecture for enterprise applications.
- Previous development
- Highly professional and has
excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Multiple Locations across USA….. Any visa is fine as long as it meets the below criteria…
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are in
search of a driven, committed, and detail-oriented Agile Product Owner/BA with
vision and the highest level of communication skills to take ownership of
leading DT’s consulting engagements, acting as the liaison between client
stakeholders and the delivery team with a consistent focus on experiences and
be a contract position for an initial period of 6 months with a potential
chance to become a permanent employee.
- Communicate the vision and consumer value of the concept test to the test team, ensuring alignment throughout the design and development process
- Participate in the concept test planning process including resourcing and capability evaluation
- Oversee and manage the design, development and delivery of the concept test they are leading
- Lead the authoring of key concept test inputs including hypothesis, outcomes, user stories, acceptance criteria, tasks and results
- Lead ideation, prioritization and decision-making workshops for refinement of concept test features
- Generate and manage the backlog of user stories within the concept test
- Define test, sprint and increment outcomes for the team
- Make final scope decisions
- Lead the presentation of demos and retrospectives within the sprint process
- Work with the Scrum Master to plan and execute the concept test within the agile development process
- Proven history of solving complex design and business challenges and outcomes on time and within budget
- Extensive experience with conceptualizing and directing team initiatives from start to finish, in alignment with clear design and business outcomes
- Deep knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including strategy, engineering and product management
- Versed in defining clear design quality standards
- Firm understanding of service and product design methodologies
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with shipping products to market
- Extensive experience with applying reusable methodologies and frameworks for conducting design sprints, user validation, and related field work
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative design approaches
- Proficient in defining MVPs and prototypes of varying fidelity based on project requirements
- Highly proficient in developing and applying prioritization frameworks from both business and user perspectives
- Expertise in designing and applying user research methodologies, artifacts and insights
- Natural ability to lead and inspire multidisciplinary teams
- A natural with effective communication and design storytelling regardless of audience
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
- Strong interest in designing new ways of working and driving positive cultural shifts
- Eagerly inclined to run/own the concept test owner role for multiple tests
- Startup experience is a plus
- Practices the confluence of design and strategy
- Proponent of actively collaborating across disciplines
- 10+ years’ experience working in agile environments driving sprint goals, requirements and drive delivery being part of the team.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts, including ability to quickly learn what applications are being utilized, what new possible outcomes can be achieved through current platforms, and what the latest technology offers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, or related discipline
- High Proficiency with agile tools, Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA
Send resume to : email@example.com
Any visa id fine as long as it meet the below criteria….
We need someone with 14-15 years of experience with last 5 years working on “technology to Limit as BigData Architect having hive, HDFS, Hbase, YARN, Spark, Sentry or Ranger experience. Client is migrating their tenants applications from Cloudera distribution to Hortonworks, so someone having experience with those nuances will be good to have.”
Big Data Architects JD: 1 Position
- 12+ years of hands on experience in variety of platform & data development and architect roles
- 5+ years of experience in big data technology with experience ranging from platform architecture, data management, data architecture and application architecture
- Expert in designing and implementation solutions for multi-tenancy with ability to drive automation
- Good understanding of current industry landscape and trends on tools to ingestion, processing, consumption and security management
- 2+ years of experience working on available data warehouse solutions in AWS
- Proficiency working with Hadoop platform including Kafka, Spark, Hbase, Impala, Hive and HDFS in multi-tenant environments
- Solid base in data technologies like warehousing, ETL, MDM, DQ, BI and analytical tools extensive experience in metadata management and data quality processes and tools
- Experience in full lifecycle architecture guidance
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem solving skills
I need the following resources urgently….. any visa is fine as long as they meet our criteria….
Do shares resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
IOS and Android – 6 openings
Client : CTS
desktop support expert, need migration windows OS experience
Need network engineer expert
Location: Trenton, NJ
oracle apps DBA,
etl informatica, python, machine learning.
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: Long-term Contract
BA with retail experience
Need EADs(H4/L2), USC and GC only
Send resume to: email@example.com
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 month contract (Long term could be 2+ years)
- Full stack hands-on mobile development for native mobile app design and implementation (iOS and Android), including system analyst, test driven application development, test automation, code review and application maintenance support.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps at high velocity and high quality
- Adapt Digital Agile approach and work with mobile vendor to implement the mobile solution.
- Troubleshoot debug and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- Work with the application support team and external vendors to ensure all applications are supported according to their SLAs
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 10 years direct experience in software development
- 5 years in mobile solutions design and implementation
- Experience in Native Mobile app development (Android, iOS or Windows device), hands on Java /Swift/Object-C and/or React Native Code
- Hands on development experience with cross platform display and performance optimization
- Experience in test-driven development & test automations
- Attention to detail in crafting both tests and codes
- Troubleshoot debug and fix issues
- Proficient in Agile and SCRUM
- Backend web service and API knowledge
Notes: Need strong on both Android and iOS-need to be able to answer architectural and design questions when it comes to both mobile platforms. Ideally come from the financial sector. Someone who has lead implementing enterprise solutions.
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Any visa is fine….. Need strong resources with atleast 7+ years of experience.
Location: SFO Downtown, CA
Duration: Long Term
Ø TIBCO BE
Ø Extensive Knowledge in TIBCO BW
Ø Architecture knowledge in TIBCO BE using Active Spaces,
Ø Extensive knowledge in understanding the existing architecture and suggest on the alternative approach to improvise the performance.