We are looking to hire an AI Chatbot Engineer to join the Verizon System of Engagement Team.
Any visa is fine as long as it meet the below skills
Send resumes to : email@example.com
- Lead and develop Chatbot
conversational Flows in utilizing in-house and vendor products for solving
customer’s problem and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Develop and lead customer facing
applications that will be driven by chatbots across Agent
- Participate in IT security process
for application assessment and providing the fixes and remedy for the
- Lead projects, Coordinate
development activities, ensure timely delivery of modules to business with good
quality and report project status to management.
- Coordinate application architecture
and technology initiatives to ensure adoption of proper technology for
- Manage application initiatives,
schedule and align business projects working with CAM and business sponsors.
- Application management, handling
customer escalations, production change controls and ongoing application
- Coordinate activities to diagnose
and resolve customer and other production issues by working with other IT teams
and business partners.
- Ensure proper change control
procedures are followed complying with IT change management
- Business communications and
relationships with other IT, Network, Marketing, Products and Revenue Assurance
- Communicate effectively with
business sponsors and other partner teams to maintain healthy working
- Exchange and share information about
product, pricing and promotions as needed to fulfill business needs and to keep
IT applications up to date.
- Keep up to date with new technology
to provide suggestions on technology directions to management.
- Help management in developing future
strategies for IT Applications, development methodologies and technology
What we’re looking for…
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more
years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work
- Experience in programming with Java
& J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on NLP/NLU.
- Experience with Artificial
Intelligence / Machine learning methodologies.
- Experience on Google Dialog Flow.
- Experience on D-Tree implementation.
- Experience with Micro services
architecture and Springboot development.
Even Better If You Have
- A Degree.
- Mobile/Desktop application
- Experience on implementation of
- Experience with chat platforms like
- Experience with DevOps tools-
Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Atlassian products-(Jira, Bitbucket).
- Experience with JWT and Oauth
- Experience with Social Media handles
and integration with Google Dialog Flow.
- Experience with application
performance tuning and monitoring.
- Experience in using messaging / JMS.
- ExperienceinAWS implementations.
- Experience with in-memory data store
and cache service.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating
- Knowledge of shell scripting.
send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Need EADs(H4/L2), GC, USC
We are working on an exclusive requisition with a direct client needing a JIRA Admin to work in either Pittsburgh, PA OR San Francisco, CA , preferably Pittsburgh for a 6+ month contract-to-hire.
- 3+ years of JIRA Administration experience
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Provide user management for global and project level access, training and support for JIRA for existing users and extended teams, as requested
- Demonstrated experience in performing upgrades with communication to end users impacted (e.g. release notes)
- Demonstrated experience installing, configuring and administering Atlassian plugins
- Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA performance
- Experience configuring and maintaining application links between JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and qTest as well as other applications
- Familiarity with database and MS-SQL administration, and demonstrated competency in writing SQL queries
- A motivated self-starting personality, able to work independently while maintaining patience with constant interruptions and multiple requests
- Comfortable working with mission critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities
Preferred Skills or Experience:
- Background or previous experience in Change Management consulting
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or similar technical discipline
- Atlassian JIRA Administration certification
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience with developing enterprise integrations to facilitate end-to end traceability
- Administration and/or familiarity with Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and qTest, JIRA Service Desk
- eazyBI/Tableau reporting and dashboard experience
- Experience extending JIRA functionality using REST API (ex. Build custom add-ons, develop integrations, or scripting interactions)
If you have an Atlassian Administrator Consultant willing to have an in person final interview in Phoenix, please email me : email@example.com
Client is in need of a Atlassian Administrator Consultant in Phoenix, AZ 85012 on a contract basis. The initial contract duration is 6 months with the strong potential to extend.
Excellent technical skills in the supporting and administering Atlassian products and strong communication skills are required.
Local candidates or out of state candidates willing to come in to Phoenix for a final interview. Client will also consider out of state candidates who will relocate without assistance, but preference will be given to local candidates. The client is asking for an in-person interview as the final step of the process, but will also interview out of state candidates with a virtual interview for the first interview but still needs an in person for the final interview. .
US Citizen, Green Card or EAD is preferred but the client will also consider H1B if they are an excellent match to the job.
Term: 6+ month contract with the potential extend
Site: Phoenix AZ 85012
Atlassian Administrator Consultant Job Details:
- Perform all functions of managing and administering Atlassian tools – JIRA Software, Bamboo, Service Desk, Bitbucket, Confluence and Fisheye/Crucible.
- Design, test, implement and manage complex JIRA workflows with the user of triggers, conditions, validations and post functions per user requirements.
- Manage add-ons, plugin and update them on a regular basis and provide training to teams on various new tools and features.
- Develop Bamboo build and deployment projects for various teams and provide technical support and troubleshooting for their plans.
- Develop metrics, dashboards, reports and advanced filters to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Design and implement JIRA Service Desk projects, create JIRA dashboards, Agile Boards.
- Develop effective knowledge base and documentation on Confluence.
- 3+ years of supporting and administering Atlassian products with regular planned upgrades on self-hosted in house servers (Windows/Linux).
- Experience in implementing JIRA Software as Docker container on Linux servers.
- Proficient in Agile – Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- Familiarity with source code repository – Github, Bitbucket, Mercurial.
- Strong knowledge of Groovy scripting language, ScriptRunner, PowerShell and Jira Query Language (JQL).
- Experience in Atlassian products Cloud implementation is a plus.
- Atlassian certification and hands-on experience with Insight & Insight Discovery plugin is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills with the ability and willingness to conduct user-training and help sessions for new features and improvements.
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work independently.