Multiple Locations across USA….. Any visa is fine as long as it meets the below criteria…
Send resume to : email@example.com
We are in
search of a driven, committed, and detail-oriented Agile Product Owner/BA with
vision and the highest level of communication skills to take ownership of
leading DT’s consulting engagements, acting as the liaison between client
stakeholders and the delivery team with a consistent focus on experiences and
be a contract position for an initial period of 6 months with a potential
chance to become a permanent employee.
- Communicate the vision and consumer value of the concept test to the test team, ensuring alignment throughout the design and development process
- Participate in the concept test planning process including resourcing and capability evaluation
- Oversee and manage the design, development and delivery of the concept test they are leading
- Lead the authoring of key concept test inputs including hypothesis, outcomes, user stories, acceptance criteria, tasks and results
- Lead ideation, prioritization and decision-making workshops for refinement of concept test features
- Generate and manage the backlog of user stories within the concept test
- Define test, sprint and increment outcomes for the team
- Make final scope decisions
- Lead the presentation of demos and retrospectives within the sprint process
- Work with the Scrum Master to plan and execute the concept test within the agile development process
- Proven history of solving complex design and business challenges and outcomes on time and within budget
- Extensive experience with conceptualizing and directing team initiatives from start to finish, in alignment with clear design and business outcomes
- Deep knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including strategy, engineering and product management
- Versed in defining clear design quality standards
- Firm understanding of service and product design methodologies
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with shipping products to market
- Extensive experience with applying reusable methodologies and frameworks for conducting design sprints, user validation, and related field work
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills that balance with creative design approaches
- Proficient in defining MVPs and prototypes of varying fidelity based on project requirements
- Highly proficient in developing and applying prioritization frameworks from both business and user perspectives
- Expertise in designing and applying user research methodologies, artifacts and insights
- Natural ability to lead and inspire multidisciplinary teams
- A natural with effective communication and design storytelling regardless of audience
- Excellent leadership skills, problem resolution abilities, and good judgment
- Strong interest in designing new ways of working and driving positive cultural shifts
- Eagerly inclined to run/own the concept test owner role for multiple tests
- Startup experience is a plus
- Practices the confluence of design and strategy
- Proponent of actively collaborating across disciplines
- 10+ years’ experience working in agile environments driving sprint goals, requirements and drive delivery being part of the team.
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts, including ability to quickly learn what applications are being utilized, what new possible outcomes can be achieved through current platforms, and what the latest technology offers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, or related discipline
- High Proficiency with agile tools, Microsoft Office, Confluence and JIRA
I need the following resources urgently….. any visa is fine as long as they meet our criteria….
Do shares resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
IOS and Android – 6 openings
Client : CTS
desktop support expert, need migration windows OS experience
Need network engineer expert
Location: Trenton, NJ
oracle apps DBA,
etl informatica, python, machine learning.
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Duration: Long-term Contract
BA with retail experience
Any visa is fine…
Send resume to: email@example.com
Job Title/Role: Senior Actimize BA
Job Location: New York, NY
Project Duration: 6 months
Interview Preference –Telephonic / Skype
Mandatory Skills: BA skills, Actimize
Desired Skills: AML, Fraud detection
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst in a financial services organisation (preferably a tier 1 investment bank / consulting) on trade surveillance program.
- Good Equity, Fixed Income and FX product knowledge across the whole trading lifecycle, including common Equity / Fixed Income derivative products.
- Some knowledge of the key responsibilities of an investment bank’s Compliance department (preferably including Control Room, Licensing, Front Office Registration and Outside Business Interests).
- An in-depth understanding of business analysis (including knowledge of at least one requirements management / modelling tool) and with the ability to select the right tools / methodologies for a given task.
- Extensive experience of business process mapping and on-boarding workflows.
- Experience of writing test plans, scripts, and cases.
- A good understanding of the technology project lifecycle of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of clients and IT stakeholders up to and including director.
- Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Systems and data analysis skills, including SQL, Oracle and desktop data analysis tools. Any data modelling / warehousing experience would be an advantage.
- Prior experience of Actimize case Manager (preferably 2 years)
Send resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Need EADs(H4/L2), GC and USC only
Lead Business Analyst
NY,NY (Final F2F required but will consider non-local as long as they will attend F2F)
Phone/F2F (Will skype non-local before F2F (Client will assist in cost of F2F)
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, related field, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- At least 8 years of experience in a variety of technical roles within information technology.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis or data analysis roles in a BI environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and solve business problems with information technology solutions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to advocate for the needs of business partners.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. Technical Skills:
- Ability to understand complex sets of business requirements, including inter-relationships, dependencies and priorities.
- Experience authoring technical documents such as business requirements, functional requirements, database design representations, data and systems flow diagrams.
- Experience using data warehouses and analytical tools for business purposes; experience with Cognos and Qlikview highly desirable.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architectures and processes.
- Understanding of the features and capabilities of one more DBMS’s commonly used in data warehousing such as Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server.
- Proven record of managing the delivery of ongoing enhancements to business intelligence capabilities.
- Expertise developing and applying relational and dimensional data models.
- Understanding of ETL architectures and experience deploying ETL solutions in a data warehousing environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate reporting strategies that address a wide range of information needs.
- Development experience with at least one business intelligence tool
The Lead Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering and refining business information requirements that enhance client business intelligence capabilities. Will be required to have in depth knowledge of specific business processes and corresponding information needs. The analyst will interview users in order establish reporting needs, define key performance indicators and their attributes, assess needs for training, and determine user acceptance criteria for development projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist business staff in the development of business requirements documents, author business requirements when called for.
- Be a resource for other BI solutions team members for projects with complex requirements.
- Help identify and assess potential data sources and flows, and analyze existing Enterprise Data Warehouse structures to determine relevance to business needs.
- Participate in generating high-level solution concepts in consultation with development and quality assurance teams.
- Write functional requirements documents, participate in document reviews with business users and development and quality assurance teams.
- Document test strategies for primary project deliverables, and review test results.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of evolving Client data warehouse and BI capabilities, as well as relevant operational, transactional, and financial systems; understand full clients IT application portfolio.
- Maintain an understanding of how the data in the Enterprise Data Warehouse and the business layers built on it relate to important business entities, events and measurements.
- Work cooperatively with analysts and developers during the development life cycle to ensure that business requirements guide the development life cycle.
Business Analyst Needed for United Kingdom…
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Requirement gathering from stakeholders,
- knowledge on date specifications,
- creating wireframes,
- BRD (Business requirement document).
- Rate GDPR
- Requirements gathering
- Smart metering
Note: studied either in red brick or Russell group universities
Contact us : email@example.com