Job Location: Pune
- Design and develop software and system solutions for application security & compliance for data centre and cloud-based workloads
- Develop high-quality, robust software
- Implement and improve features/functionality of our products
- Communicate your ideas and collaborate with teammates to solve problems
- Communicate and present your ideas to other engineers, architects, and management to move our products forward
- 7+ years’ experience with Bachelors or 5+ years with Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Strong C/C++ programming skills and experience with security appliances required
- Knowledge of Windows firewall, installer, kernel, and high-performance scalable systems required
- Experience programming on Linux-based operating systems is a strong plus
- Solid understanding of network and server virtualization on Hyper-V is a plus
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality products in a timely fashion
- Knowledge and experience in agile software engineering methods is required
Please share resumes : email@example.com
Location: Irving, TX
Any visa is fine as long as it meet the skills below:
send your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
As a senior software Engg – Billing you will focus on developing software solutions for the Billing migration project to migrate customers from mainframes to Open Source technologies. You will pro-actively engage with the development teams across I.T, network and billing to define next generation product features, specifications and requirements. You will improves the operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures. The role requires proven track record in designing, developing and delivering various applications in Online Charging and Billing systems. An employee in this role is expected to have 5+ years’ hands on experience with any of the billing products like NetCracker, AMDOCS or any other equivalent billing products.
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
Uses coding methods in Java/C/C++ languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment and/or facilities.
Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
Participate in project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
Monitor program execution for expected performance
Works with customers, internal partners and key vendors to build appropriate policy and charging implementations delivering client IoT products and customer-specific solutions.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
-Hands on Experience with third Party Billing and Rating Systems (5 + Years)
ARBOR/Netcracker/AMDOCs or equivalent billing systems
-Strong proficiency in C, C++ and Java with strong knowledge of the language specification ( 5+ Years)
-Knowledge of web services, REST, and JSON
-SQL/PL-SQL/Stored Procs (5+ Years)
-Proficient understanding of source code control and versioning
-A technical mindset with great attention to detail
-Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Any visa is fine as long as it meets below criteria… Multiple locations and long term contract.
Send resume to: email@example.com
- As a
tech lead, a good amount of your time is spent identifying and clearing
roadblocks for your team.
from debugging the software they are building, to debugging the team they are
- As a
Tech Lead manages the technical debt in effective ways to ensure it doesn’t
accumulate to the point where the only thing the team is doing is servicing
debt and not iterating on the product.
sure that the development team is producing with consistent velocity, and
ability to deliver on its estimates
- As a
tech lead groom and mentor the developers on their team, provide feedback on
their work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices.
- 8-10 years of delivering omnichannel
solutions including native/hybrid mobile platforms..
- Significant experience with
both Native/Hybrid Mobile with cloud (AWS/) technologies including Frontend,
API strategy, serverless, Automaton, CI/CD.
- Experience in agile
development practices & methodologies such as Scrum or Scaled Agile
- Experience in implementing
resilient cloud applications and platform services on AWS.
- Experience with
micro-services architecture, cloud-native architecture and 12-factor application
architecture principles and implementation
- Experience with Digital and
Mobile Technologies (iOS and Android) • Experience in PaaS, immutable
infrastructure, and enabling blue-green deployments
- Master’s degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
- AWS Certified is a big plus.
- Strong good understanding of
the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS,
multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- A good understanding of
security processes and standards.
- Designed and documented
conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application
architecture for enterprise applications.
- Previous development
- Highly professional and has
excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
please send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Need someone who can attend F2F interview for this role.
share only : EADs(H4/L2/OPT), USC and GC only
Senior Product Specialist: DE Area.
***Our client is looking for a Product Specialist with senior level analyst proficient in the development of .NET technologies, leveraging SQL Server and HL7 technologies..*** .
This team-member will be responsible for supplemental, technical
support, specifically the creation of massage mapping guides and HL7 messages
from an existing system that is maintained by the Client. Technologies needed
will include C#, .Net, and SQL Server tools. The technical resource
should have experience with and knowledge of creating HL7 messages. Working
within a Public Health and or CDC/Federal reporting environment is desired..
send resume to : email@example.com
Any visa is fine…..
Machine Learning Operationalization Resources – 4 Positions
JD: MLOPS Tech Support person will perform following activities.
- Provide quick help to Data Scientists in resolving issues with Jupyter notebook, python scripts, issues with programming logic and adding appropriate python libraries to develop models for Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning in the enterprise customer support space.
- Provide required data for analysis and perform quick data sanity checks on the raw data.
- Provide customer service including responding to the tickets, classifying ticket issues, engaging conversations with Data Scientists.
- Help Data Scientist to Build, test and deploy ML applications
- Create and manage ML infrastructure in the Dev and UAT regions
- Manage data pipelines to prep data in Dev region
- Provide support to Data Scientists to run experiments and improve models
- (Required) Bachelors in computer science with focus on machine learning and natural language processing
- Strong in problem solving, object oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals
- Understanding building and deploying production level applications related to machine learning and natural language processing
- Strong programming skills in Python and other object oriented programming languages (Java, Scala, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge in machine learning and statistics (classification, regression, recommendation, clustering, boosting, graphical models, etc.)
- Exposure to deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Theano, CNTK, Mxnet, Keras, etc.)
Please share all your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
.Net Engineer Full-Stack (4 openings)
San Diego, CA (will consider non-local candidates)
Phone then Skype
Need EADs(H4/L2/OPTs), GC, USC
- 6+ years experience writing code using .NET and languages such as (and not limited to) C# and VB.Net
- Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server
- Experience on multiple full release project life cycles
- Advanced understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management)
- Advanced understanding of testing tools and unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins
- Strong understanding of basic Database Administration. Able to define quality and security