We are looking to hire an AI Chatbot Engineer to join the Verizon System of Engagement Team.
Any visa is fine as long as it meet the below skills
Send resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead and develop Chatbot
conversational Flows in utilizing in-house and vendor products for solving
customer’s problem and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Develop and lead customer facing
applications that will be driven by chatbots across Agent
- Participate in IT security process
for application assessment and providing the fixes and remedy for the
- Lead projects, Coordinate
development activities, ensure timely delivery of modules to business with good
quality and report project status to management.
- Coordinate application architecture
and technology initiatives to ensure adoption of proper technology for
- Manage application initiatives,
schedule and align business projects working with CAM and business sponsors.
- Application management, handling
customer escalations, production change controls and ongoing application
- Coordinate activities to diagnose
and resolve customer and other production issues by working with other IT teams
and business partners.
- Ensure proper change control
procedures are followed complying with IT change management
- Business communications and
relationships with other IT, Network, Marketing, Products and Revenue Assurance
- Communicate effectively with
business sponsors and other partner teams to maintain healthy working
- Exchange and share information about
product, pricing and promotions as needed to fulfill business needs and to keep
IT applications up to date.
- Keep up to date with new technology
to provide suggestions on technology directions to management.
- Help management in developing future
strategies for IT Applications, development methodologies and technology
What we’re looking for…
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more
years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work
- Experience in programming with Java
& J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on NLP/NLU.
- Experience with Artificial
Intelligence / Machine learning methodologies.
- Experience on Google Dialog Flow.
- Experience on D-Tree implementation.
- Experience with Micro services
architecture and Springboot development.
Even Better If You Have
- A Degree.
- Mobile/Desktop application
- Experience on implementation of
- Experience with chat platforms like
- Experience with DevOps tools-
Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Atlassian products-(Jira, Bitbucket).
- Experience with JWT and Oauth
- Experience with Social Media handles
and integration with Google Dialog Flow.
- Experience with application
performance tuning and monitoring.
- Experience in using messaging / JMS.
- ExperienceinAWS implementations.
- Experience with in-memory data store
and cache service.
- Experience in Unix/Linux operating
- Knowledge of shell scripting.
Any visa is fine except OPT/CPT
send resume to: email@example.com
Role: Java Lead Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Long term contract
About Position: Client is looking for Java lead Developers with at least 5+ years of overall software development experience, specifically in Java Development. We are looking for talented, flexible, motivated, able to adapt in a dynamic environment, able to efficiently communicate with certain customers/other development team members, pro-active in finding new ways for improvement. We are looking for individuals with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade products and applications. You will be responsible for Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- 4 Years Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering and technology discipline from well reputed institutions
- 5+ Years of application development experience in web technologies using J2EE (SpringBoot)
- 2 Years of hands-on development experience in Python
- 1 Year Experience on AWS cloud related technologies and tools
- Experience on DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience with API based design approach and developing microservices based application
- Experience in OAuth 2.0 authorization framework
- Experience in Java Session Management and Threading
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Dockers in AWS environment
- Experience in testing Java applications using JMeter, Junit and IBM Jmock
- Experience working in Open Source Technology
- Must have worked in Financial Services domain
- Must have worked in Agile Development methodologies
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should be able to work on high demanding and agile organization
Any visa is fine…. send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Need resources for following roles….below are details of the job roles and locations… Technical environment is same for all the roles.
- Project Lead
- Module Lead
- Sr. Software Engineer
Lakeland, FL / Colorado Springs, CO Springs / Harrison , AR
Minimum 7+ years of experience in developing applications using RESTful, Java/J2EE, framework, API Manager
Should be strong in Core Java 1.7 or Higher
The candidate must have hands on experience working with Spring Based RESTful web services
Please share your resumes : email@example.com
Need EADs(H2/L2), GC and USC only
ForgeRock Developer (This is not an admin role, this is a developer role and will move quickly)
Dallas, TX (Will accept Non-Locals)
6+ months – This is a renewal contract
Phone then Skype
Our client, a leading IoT Provider, is looking for a ForgeRock SME to join the team. This role plays a key role in designing and creating Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solutions as well as developing applications written in Java/J2EE technologies. Work in a team to design, develop, test and maintain the Software platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new technical Identity & Access Management (IAM) components.
- Work closely with Architecture Team to identify key IAM technical components, translate these into project requirements and assist in prioritizing development efforts.
- Design and develop secure web applications using the latest Web Standards and Specifications.
- Design and develop Single-Sign-On solutions for clients
- Analyze, design, and implement software solutions of varying complexity, including server-side and middleware.
- Work in an Agile S/W development environment with frequently changing requirements
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to junior team members
- Support existing software including development of enhancements, defect resolution, determining and resolving performance issues, debugging, upgrading, deployment and migration.
- Design and create Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solutions using ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenIDM and OpenDJ/OpenDS.
- Perform assessments and performance analysis to support, design, and develop new technical Identity & Access Management (IAM) components.
- Ensure appropriate collection and analysis of technical/functional requirements based on critical client IAM use cases and expectations.
- Conduct in-depth technical IAM research.
- 2 years of design and development experience in ForgeRock tools including OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenIDM.
- Experience in secure web applications while adhering to OWASP and OASIS recommendations.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful web services using both XML and JSON.
- Solid understanding of the architectural concepts of Identification, Authorization, and Authentication.
- Experience with SAML2, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect.
- Java/J2EE software development experience in a UNIX/Linux environment (JDK 1.8, JUnit, JSP/Servlets)
Please share all your resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
I have the following C2C contract opportunity at Fannie Mae (FNMA) for a Documentum Developer in Henderson, VA. This is a 6 month contract position with the potential to extend.
I have very less time to submit so please see what you can send me by end of today or very first thing in the morning any strong candidates. Local candidates will be given highest priority but Non local candidates will also be strongly considered.
Interview process: Phone followed by a technical video WebEx then F2F (manager is open to a 2nd video interview for non-local candidates).
- Location: Henderson, VA
- Duration: End of year with possibility of an extension
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, directed and result driven individual with excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills who can work independently and as a team for the development and support of OpenText Documentum D2 applications.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Must have 8 or more years of recent development experience on Documentum platform (D2 4.x, DFC/Server version 6.x, 7.x and above)
- Proficient with Java/J2EE, DFC, DQL/SQL, API, Complex D2 Configurations, D2 plugins, CTS and xPlore configurations, Tomcat/TCServer, JBoss, SQL Server, Oracle, Linux, Scripting, Web Services (REST/WSDL).
- Hands on with tools like D2-Config, Composer, DAR Installer, Business Process Manager, Documentum Administrator, xPlore and CTS Administration/Configurations.
- Experienced with installation and configuration of documentum product suite software like content server, repository, xplore, CTS, D2, thumbnails server, DARs etc.
- Extensive working experience of Enterprise Content Management concepts, Object Model, Security/ACLs, User Management, Alias Sets, Workflow, Auditing, Jobs and Methods, Business Object Framework, Sharing and Collaboration, Publishing etc.
- Strong Java development experience, understanding of latest design concepts and various open-source toolkits and frameworks, Logging Framework, Unit and Integration Testing frameworks.
- Experienced in design, implementation, deployment and support of Documentum solutions. This includes technical design for end-to-end development, testing and deployment.
- Proficiency with Linux and windows operating systems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch between them quickly and efficiently.• Experience developing in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other IT-related degrees or a non-degreed professional with five (5) years of relevant experience.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with other leading ECM platforms and understanding of information lifecycle.
- Experience with cloud, AWS/Azure and SaS/DaaS.
- Experience with cloud storage solution.
- Experience with scripting languages like python, powershell etc.
- Experience with leading relational and nosql databases.
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with customers to better understand and further clarify business requirements.
- Coordination of end-user UAT activities and technical change management.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
Please provide the following submittal info:
Candidate Name: Full legal name
Candidate Contact Number:
Location: City, State, and ZIP
Candidate C2C Pay Rate: $X/hour
Eligibility: US Citizen or Green Card or EAD, etc.
Current Status: 1 or 2 week notice
Interview Availability: 24 hour notice
Have they ever been submitted to or applied to Fannie Mae? Yes/No (If yes, specify when)
Last 4 digits of Social: XXXX
Month and Day of Birthday: MM/DD
PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF A LEAGAL ID (GC, EAD OR DRIVERS LICENCE) WITH PHOTO ID WITH INITIAL SUBMITTAL AS I NEED THIS FOR THE FANNIE MAE SUBMITTAL.
Please also provide for each candidate a brief 5 to 6 sentence summary relevant to the job description.