Any visa is fine as long as it meets below criteria… Multiple locations and long term contract.
Send resume to: email@example.com
- As a
tech lead, a good amount of your time is spent identifying and clearing
roadblocks for your team.
from debugging the software they are building, to debugging the team they are
- As a
Tech Lead manages the technical debt in effective ways to ensure it doesn’t
accumulate to the point where the only thing the team is doing is servicing
debt and not iterating on the product.
sure that the development team is producing with consistent velocity, and
ability to deliver on its estimates
- As a
tech lead groom and mentor the developers on their team, provide feedback on
their work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices.
- 8-10 years of delivering omnichannel
solutions including native/hybrid mobile platforms..
- Significant experience with
both Native/Hybrid Mobile with cloud (AWS/) technologies including Frontend,
API strategy, serverless, Automaton, CI/CD.
- Experience in agile
development practices & methodologies such as Scrum or Scaled Agile
- Experience in implementing
resilient cloud applications and platform services on AWS.
- Experience with
micro-services architecture, cloud-native architecture and 12-factor application
architecture principles and implementation
- Experience with Digital and
Mobile Technologies (iOS and Android) • Experience in PaaS, immutable
infrastructure, and enabling blue-green deployments
- Master’s degree in Computer
Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
- AWS Certified is a big plus.
- Strong good understanding of
the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS,
multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- A good understanding of
security processes and standards.
- Designed and documented
conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application
architecture for enterprise applications.
- Previous development
- Highly professional and has
excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please share resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Web Application Developer
Chapel Hill, NC (Non-Local, OK)
6 months Contract
Phone and Skype
Need EADs(H4/L2/OPTs), GC, USC
This calls for a 6 month consultant to develop a web-based mobile friendly interface to an already built data acquisition system built on ELK Stack. The foundation for this data acquisition system has already been built; meaning the architecture has been built, they are running back-end code but the UI piece is partially built.
They need this temporary contractor to come in and build a mobile user-interface (UI).
- 1-3 years experience with ELK Stash (ELK = elastic search + logstash + kubana)
- They should have experience modifying/adapting Kibana or using alternative frameworks, like eg Grafana, particularly with visually presenting GIS data for mobile web applications.
- 1-3 years Python Django application experience. Django is a Python framework. One doesn’t work without the other.
- Familiarity with Katfa, Docker, Python Application packaging technologies
Client is seeking a software engineer to develop a web-based mobile-friendly interface to a data acquisition system built on ELK stack. The interface must be able to present GIS-like data collected over time from a number of IoT devices, stored and processed by the Elastic stack; it must be enable users to filter and organize displayed data by various criteria and allow manual user-friendly intuitive input of data by the operator where automated collection is not possible. The candidate will work with members of Client team to refine the requirements and the implementation approach and to couple the interface to the existing system.
The ideal candidate will have significant (1-3 years) experience with the ELK stack, particularly modifying/adapting Kibana or using alternative frameworks, like e.g. Grafana, particularly with visually presenting GIS data for mobile web applications. The candidate would also have significant (1-3 years) experience developing Python Django applications. The candidate must have some familiarity with Kafka, Docker, python application packaging technologies.
iOS Developer, needed for Weehawken, NJ
Duration: 10+ months
Need EADs(H4/L2/OPTs), GC and USC
· 4+ years of Mobile Development
· Experienced in iOS and OS X development.
· Experienced in Swift V4, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
· Experience with Cocoa touch APIs and the Apple iOS Frameworks.
· Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
· Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
· Proficient in implementing automated testing platforms and unit testing.
· Proficient in benchmarking and optimization.
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. (Git, Mercurial or SVN)
· Familiarity with continuous integration.
· Experience in Objective-C. (Nice to Have)
Please share your resumes to : email@example.com