Job Location: Pune
- Design and develop software and system solutions for application security & compliance for data centre and cloud-based workloads
- Develop high-quality, robust software
- Implement and improve features/functionality of our products
- Communicate your ideas and collaborate with teammates to solve problems
- Communicate and present your ideas to other engineers, architects, and management to move our products forward
- 7+ years’ experience with Bachelors or 5+ years with Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Strong C/C++ programming skills and experience with security appliances required
- Knowledge of Windows firewall, installer, kernel, and high-performance scalable systems required
- Experience programming on Linux-based operating systems is a strong plus
- Solid understanding of network and server virtualization on Hyper-V is a plus
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality products in a timely fashion
- Knowledge and experience in agile software engineering methods is required
Please share resumes : email@example.com
Developer/Analyst- Financial Systems IT
NY,NY (Final F2F required but will consider non-local as long as they will attend F2F)
Phone/F2F (Will skype non-local before F2F (We rill assist in cost of F2F)
The Developer/Analyst, Financial Systems is responsible for requirements gathering, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of financial systems reporting and related processes in CRM data feeds, systems analysis, ad-hoc reporting, and data population retrievals. The resource will provide superior technical and has the ability to work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment. The applications supported by this position include, but are not limited to, proprietary and vendor-supplied solutions leveraging technologies such as Teradata, Oracle DBMS, and Vertica. Activities encompass the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from project initiation, development of business requirements, implementation, through on-going maintenance and support. Operations work will be required to support the monthly processes being built for the CRM Production cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop/receive designs for new/existing financial reporting/processes and communicate across departments to determine scope of impact and validate methodology.
- Code, test, debug, implement and document reports and processes.
- Provide operational support to ensure that the highest level of service availability and data quality are present for all financial applications and datasets.
- Respond to production issues with impacted population analysis.
- Develop and implement unit tests correlating to given requirements for each assigned task.
- Work in a team environment by submitting design, source code, and unit test cases for review and performing reviews of other team member’s deliverables.
- Undertake complex projects.
- Interact with business intelligence, supply chain and financial operations to ensure that requirements are complete and feasible.
- Deliver solutions according to project schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant experience. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in relevant IT-related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience developing and writing SQL.
- Basic working knowledge of accounting and finance principles; key for working effectively with finance during project initiation, requirement gathering, development, user acceptance testing, and post-deployment validation.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Must be able to solve complex technical problems and communicate the solution to non- technical management and peers.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Available for limited travel.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing and able to participate in knowledge sharing interdepartmentally and with team members to make them more effective.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Technical Skills Required
- Strong SQL and data modeling (either Teradata SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, or TSQL).
- Basic understanding of billing systems or financial background.
- Advanced understanding of Excel.
- Understanding of SDLC concepts (GIT).
- Basic understanding of data security concepts.
o Tidal Enterprise Scheduler.
Now you got a WordPress website in your basket, Jetpack comes with it ..they both literally coexist… now what is Jetpack ..its like you bought a house … how to make it look good.. what colors, what designs … how secure you need to make your house… such aspects are taken care by Jetpack…
Get your access here : Click on the image below
This a pretty cool features
- Themes : 100+ Themes
- Performance of the website/blog : Best site speed (images/videos)
- Backups : Backups and Archives
- Scanning : Security, Prevents Malware/Spam, Protection to site
- Marketing tools : Stats, Automated/scheduled posting, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Support : best customer support
- Revenue Generation : Ads and Paypal
- Enhanced wide site search : Whether you’re selling products, publishing news, or running a business, a great search experience will help your visitors find what they’re looking for in less time, and with no hassle.
So get your access here : Click on the image below
Request to post this information on your social media (FB/Twitter/LinkedIn/Instagram/Any other you got ..might some one be benefited…
Keep checking our blog for better content you find no where…