Any visa is fine as long as it meets below criteria… Multiple locations and long term contract.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a tech lead, a good amount of your time is spent identifying and clearing roadblocks for your team.
- Shift from debugging the software they are building, to debugging the team they are leading.
- As a Tech Lead manages the technical debt in effective ways to ensure it doesn’t accumulate to the point where the only thing the team is doing is servicing debt and not iterating on the product.
- Make sure that the development team is producing with consistent velocity, and ability to deliver on its estimates
- As a tech lead groom and mentor the developers on their team, provide feedback on their work frequently, and encourage and promote best engineering practices.
- 8-10 years of delivering omnichannel solutions including native/hybrid mobile platforms..
- Significant experience with both Native/Hybrid Mobile with cloud (AWS/) technologies including Frontend, API strategy, serverless, Automaton, CI/CD.
- Experience in agile development practices & methodologies such as Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience in implementing resilient cloud applications and platform services on AWS.
- Experience with micro-services architecture, cloud-native architecture and 12-factor application architecture principles and implementation
- Experience with Digital and Mobile Technologies (iOS and Android) • Experience in PaaS, immutable infrastructure, and enabling blue-green deployments
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related discipline.
- AWS Certified is a big plus.
- Strong good understanding of the architectural principals of cloud-based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- A good understanding of security processes and standards.
- Designed and documented conceptual, logical and physical hardware, software and application architecture for enterprise applications.
- Highly professional and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.