Any visa is fine ….
send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Architect / modeler 6 positions
We need to fill six positions (2 seniors (10 to 15 yrs exp) and 4 juniors (6 to 10 yrs exp) ) all based out of Delaware office. To keep this simple please focus on the following bullets for candidate selections. I have provided more details in the brackets for each bullet item. Anyone less than 5 years of experience won’t be considered as Data Architect / modeler.
5-10 years experience using Data Modeling tools: ERwin (This is must as they use this tool)
- Experience with large scale data warehousing environments. (This is also must so find folks with multiple EDW deployment experience where they have played the role of Data Architect/Data Modeler)
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis (The candidate should have done this with business folks / power users)
- Experience with Teradata. Experience with Hadoop, Cassandra, and HIVE is a plus. (find folks who have designed database models for Teradata, Big Data(Hive), NoSQL databases (Cassandra/Mongo DB/CouchDB/HBase, etc)
- Experience with change management procedures (more from Data model and model remediation perspective)
- Experience with Data Governance (experience with Tools such as Collibra, Apache Atlas, IBM DGC, etc.)