Send resume to : email@example.com
Any visa is fine except OPT/CPT
Client Domain: Oil & Gas
Long term contract
Our client is developing cutting edge software in the oil and gas landscape, and we need a QA tester to support the development and implementation of a comprehensive enterprise software testing solutions. You will work hand in hand with our inhouse users and development team, meshing user needs and business objectives with technology capabilities to support the design o products that delight both users and customers.
• Bachelors / Masters / PhD degree in science or engineering with software experience or education.
• Minimum five years’ experience as a Software Tester.
• Experience with Agile product development practices required.
• Experience with continuous deployment practices required.
• Experience with Agile Management Tools such as Rally, Jira and TFS.
• Experience in the energy and petroleum industry preferred.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Maintained responsibility for estimation, design, development and maintenance of functional and regression test scripts.
• Implemented test scripts and deployed comprehensive Functional, White Box Testing, Smoke Testing and Regression Testing scenarios.
• Experience with test design, writing test scripts, detailed test case definition, and creating test solutions.
• Worked effectively with internal and external customers.
• Can demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated track record of understanding user needs and achieving user satisfaction in the context of the designated role.
• Can demonstrate good troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
• Testing complex, multi-tiered software applications for oil and gas related software.
• Engage in Agile software testing.
• Follow principles of effective test design and detailed test case definition,
• Design and implementation of software test integration capabilities across applications/services.
• Data creation/manipulation and test automation.
• Apply different approaches to testing and determine how/when these approaches are beneficial to the overall testing strategy.
• Write clear, concise and sufficiently detailed Bug Reports.
• Effectively use common Test Tools (e.g. Defect Management, Test Management, Requirements Management).
• Deploy elements of a successful software development program, including, but not limited to, Unit testing, API testing, manual/automated testing, software functional requirements/user stories, code design/review and defect management.
• Engage in the support of rapid prototyping.
• Follow data management and governance best practices.
• Utilize project management and change management skills and tools.